Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just when you thought America was getting a little less racist...

It's nice to see Asian Americans coming into their own. I've posted some commericals and spotlighted some Asian American actors. (More to come on that, I promise.) There has been a breakthrough in Asian American entertainment like never before. Yet, in this day and age, there is always someone trying to reverse that progress. Meet the new Alexandra Wallace:

I try to keep this blog as positive as I can. My posts recognize and celebrate a new kind of diversity that has yet to be seen. But with recent videos like Alexandra Wallace's racist UCLA rant (that was eventually banned on Youtube) and the racist remarks about Japan on Facebook after the Women's World Cup, I just can't help but expose this kind of ignorance. Hopefully with enough exposure to this stupidity, people will learn to be a little less judgemental.

Click the link below. Warning: 1:45 mark is not appropriate for children.
How To become Asian

1 comment:

  1. Ooo. This offends me, and I'm not even Asian. I'm so embarrassed to be white right now.

    ReplyDelete